วันเสาร์ที่ 15 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

My king


This video is about My King RAMA 9 that are the great king in the world,and he is the most oldest king in the world to.The song is about him about the picture of him.All the house in Thailand must have picture's king. I saw the picture since i was 3 year olds.I asked my mom who is he. My mom said " he is angel". I not respect in my mom because the angel must have wing, but he didn't have. It was crazy. But when i was 17 year olds. I have more experience to decide in many story. I though every project's Thai king all anything is good project for my country.
He is more than king. Might be he is King of king. I love my king.
The picture might be have in all house song
On behalf of thai man in These country. I love my king so much. I respect my king.
I will die for king ,nation.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: