วันศุกร์ที่ 3 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

MY LIFE


HI! I'm Puchong who was born in Laos, so i have Laos nationality and the rule of citizen in that time the people who born in Laos can be have France nationality to. But my mother came for Thailand, and born in Thailand.She lived in Laos in 20 year ago ,so she have been Laos nationality. When i born in Laos and my mother have 2 nationality, so i have 3 nationalities Thai, Laos, France. But i'm Thai people because it is the law to control me to choose 1 nationality when i was 20 year olds.
I have 3 hobby in my life.First hobby was play music. I was play music in military band,and i was band leader. My instruments was Baritone that have tone in middle line. I joined in many big competition in Thailand. First of all were Yamaha Thailand marching band competition. S
econd was play internet ,but it was normally teenage to play internet. All teenage might to play game online or website, but I play HTML C++ visual basic in world internet. I have my own website that was WWW.ALSAAU.TH.GS. That was website about Asian law student association to promote my organization.Some time i will have project to join google about to share my server. Third was read book. I liked many kind of book, but the most of all were the series of the ring, Spiry, Loop ( J-book). That was story about science to teach me about monogram , DNA, chromosomal and many kind in science world.

When i have free time, i will go to play basketball with my friend to join my team. We might to joined in many match. But we often lose. I though we never to training in plan to fight them .
Actually, i liked football than basketball. I have mo
st favorite football. That is Real madird who was the ancient football club in Europe and the world. They have many trophy in them museum. They have been the great football team in the world. They have description was ka-la-ti- kos. It meas " We are superstar in the football's world".

Raúl González Blanco was the team captain in Real Madrid that are the famous team in the world. He succeed all many competition also in World cup, league cup, Spanish cup , and others trophy.Real Madrid won in La LI GA Spanish league 2007 . They never won in league since 2003. I thought Real Madrid would be the big success team against.

Real Madrid was the team who take the 9 trophies in Champion league. They were number 1 in ranking of the team who was champion. Second was AC Milan in 6 times.


End








ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: